In Instagram, have you ever realized what happens when we double tap on any posts? Double tap means on any post means that a particular post is liked. So where is that liked post present on Instagram? Lets me know the answer to this question. How to See Liked Posts on Instagram 2022
Table of Contents
What is liked posts?
While scrolling through the posts, reels, and stories on Instagram, when we double tap A red heart appears on the bottom of any posts and it appears on the left side of the reels. This red heart means we have liked that particular post. This is called liked post. Every user has their own liked posts. So from where you can see these kinds of posts, we have presented this post.
Where are liked posts on Instagram?
In recent years, we have observed that Instagram has gained much popularity because of its wide range of features. While moving through the posts we liked many posts and reels which catches our minds and hearts. And after some days we start finding our like reels. So we help you in searching that posts.
How to See Liked Posts on Instagram 2022
We have seen that when we post any posts, reels, tags, and highlights on Instagram, there is a separate section in our profile menu for each. In the same way, there is also a separate column or section for our liked posts.
These steps can reach you to your liked posts.
- Open your Instagram first and log in to your account.
- Go to your profile menu and tap on the three short lines present in the top right corner.
- After tapping, you will see the “your activity” option.
- Click on “your activity” after which many options appear on your screen.
- You have to click on “interactions”.By clicking on interactions 4 options- comments, likes story replies, and reviews appear.
- You have to click on “likes” and all your liked posts appear on your screen.
Reviews of the steps are shown below with images.
Like means to give remarks to your favorite posts.
By double tapping on the screens, we can like posts.
On Facebook, there is a thumb expression to like our posts. In the same way, Instagram has provided this feature of heart to appear whenever we like any posts
Hoping that your question “How to see liked posts on Instagram?” has been solved. Please don’t forget to present your views and suggestions in the comment section after reading this post.